They tell me life is what happens while you're busy making other plans ...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Moving the Blog

For those of you who are still subscribed via email to onlyspartanwomen on Blogger, I have moved this blog over to Wordpress.  I won't be adding new posts to the Blogger site anymore, so if you're getting this email, you probably need to revisit the site and sign up for emails again.  I'm sorry about the confusion--I've been maintaining both blogs to see which one would get more traffic, and Wordpress won.  You can still get to the site by going to www.onlyspartanwomen.com, but now it will take you to the new blog.

I don't know why, but this seems to be a trend with me.  When I was in Iraq, I signed up for a Yahoo 360 account, and then quickly realized that everyone else was on Myspace!  It's kind of the same thing here.  Wordpress has a lot more tools and directs a lot more traffic to their blogs.  Sorry Blogger--it was nice while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment